Silicone Gel Scar Sheets
Silicone gel sheets are known to play a vital role in scar recovery after any type of trauma to the skin. Silicone technology has been used in hospitals and by plastic surgeons for over 30 years and still considered the gold standard in wound healing worldwide.
Good quality Silicone sheets are used to keep the scar naturally moisturized during the healing process, an essential step to help prevent Keloid and hypertrophic scars.
Silicone sheets are clinically proven to :
- Reduce, soften, flatten and fade scars
- Keloids and Hypertrophic Scars
- Also known to work on stretch marks
Belly Bands Silicone Sheet Features:
- High-grade medical Silicone
- Self-Adhesive, reusable and washable strips
- Ultra-thin and flexible for comfort
- Natural color for the easier cover-up and soft to touch
- Non-toxic and Latex-free
- 4+ months supply in each box
- 3 x 15x3cm Strips, (Cesarean or narrow scars)
- 1x 15x10cm Sheet (Cut to size)
* Wearing Tip: Oils in a person's skin or placement on the body can have an effect on the adherence of the silicone strip. If the item does move around we suggest using medical tape to keep in place.
Silcone sheets come part of the Heal Better Deluxe Kits