Silicone Gel Scar SheetsRegular price $59.00
Silicone Gel Scar Sheets
Silicone technology has been used in hospitals and by plastic surgeons for over 30 years and still considered the gold standard in wound healing today.
Good quality Silicone scar sheets are used to keep the scar naturally moisturized during the healing process, an essential step to help prevent Keloid and hypertrophic scars.
Silicone scar sheets are clinically proven to :
Reduce, soften, flatten and fade scars
Keloids and Hypertrophic scars
Severe stretch marks
Belly Bands are proud to include our own quality silicone gel sheets. An essential part of our Heal Better wound healing and recovery range.
- 3 x 15x3cm Strips, (Cesarean strip) or
- 1 x 15x10cm Sheet (Large sheet)
- High-grade medical Silicone
- Self-Adhesive, reusable and washable strips
- Ultra-thin and flexible for comfort
- Natural color for the easier cover-up and soft to touch
- Non-toxic and Latex-free
- 4+ months supply in each box
*The oils in a person's skin or were placed on the body (in a crease area) can naturally affect the adherence of the silicone strip. If this occurs medical tape can help keep in place.