Silicone Gel Scar Sheets
After a Caesarean section delivery, you will have a wound that needs time to heal. Like all cuts or damage to the skin, a scar will be left. One of the best ways a new mother can assist the wound healing process is to use silicone technology.
Silicone gel scar sheets are the go-to product by surgeons for over 30 years and still considered the gold standard in wound healing today.
How do they help?
Silicone scar sheets are clinically proven to keep the scar naturally moisturized during the healing process, an essential step to help prevent Keloid and hypertrophic scars.
- Reduce, soften, Flaten and Fade Scars
- Prevention of Keloids, and Hypertrophic scar
- Use on new and old scars including stretch marks
- Suitable for all surgery including hysterectomy, hernia, and more
Box Contents: (Included in the Heal Better Kit)
- 3 x 15x3cm Strips, (Cesarean strip) or 1 x 15x10cm Sheet (Large sheet)
- High-grade medical Silicone
- Self-Adhesive*, reusable and washable strips
- Ultra-thin and flexible for comfort
- Easier cover-up and soft to touch
- Non-toxic and Latex-free
- 4+ months supply in each box
* If the self-adhesiveness of the silicone strip is not sufficient for your body, please use medical tape to help keep it in place.
Shipping & Tracking
We aim to have orders processed in 1-2 days. A tracking number will be sent to your email once dispatched from our warehouse.
Within Australia FREE Shipping orders over $79
- Standard: 1-7 Work Days
- Express: 1-2 Work Days
- International: 4-14 Work Days
*Custom Duty and Tax may apply on international orders.
Read Full Delivery Policy
REFUND & EXCHANGE
We can exchange and refund any unopened item within 28 days of purchase.
Important! As our products can be worn directly on the skin and used on post-operative wounds, we are unable to refund any item that has been opened or tried on.
Read Full Refund Policy
With 50,000+ sold THANKS FOR BUYING AUSTRALIAN MADE 🦘
Free Shipping over $79, with Express options for only $3.95
Talk with a real person for customer enquiries: MON - FRI, 8AM - 3PM | PH: 07-5476 9658