Scar Massage Brush from Belly Bands is the perfect size, shape and bristle firmness, for mums and abdominal surgery patients to enjoy the benefits of skin brushing to promote healing.
Designed, manufactured, and distributed by Belly Bands, the Scar Massage Brush has various applications during pregnancy and in scar care that are not limited to C-section surgery. In fact, they are commonly used in hysterectomy and other type of invasive abdominal surgeries.
Skin Brushing is safe and beneficial in elevating the energy levels by improving the circulation of the blood. It also helps in ensuring that the stretch marks do not become prominent as the baby bump grows and when the innate child moves around.
The Scar Massage Brush should be used on dry skin to diminish the scars and heal them with the passage of time. Dry skin brushing decrease infection, removes dead skin, increase circulation and eliminate ingrown hairs in and around the incision as it heals.
* Always wait until incision / scar has properly healed with no weeping or scabs before applying brushing or cream & oils
Some of the know Benefits of Dry skin brushing
- Allow skin to breath by exfoliate and brush away dead skin cells
- Increasing the flow of blood which accelerates healing and tightens & firms skin
- Stimulates and boosts the lymphatic system, discharging waste and toxins
- Stimulates the hormone and oil glands creating softer healthier skin
- Stimulates the nerve endings in the skin promotes healing and can boast to energy levels
- Eliminate ingrown hairs that can be problematic in scar healing
- Reduces stretch marks and cellulite
Wearing a non-invasive Belly Band or tummy bandage enhances a patients post op recovery by protecting the incision from tearing or opening, whilst reducing bloating, pain and discomfort.
Patients are encouraged to get up and walk after surgery to promote healing and wearing a belly band can greatly help to reduce pain when standing and allow the new mother to feel secure, as she is able to use both hands to look after herself and her new baby.
In the hospital video
Pop your 3-in-1 Belly Band into your hospital bag to start recovery from Day 1
Fast Free Worldwide Delivery & Secure Online Shopping.
We aim to have orders processed in 1-2 days, once order is dispatched you will receive an email with tracking number to monitor progress of your shipped order.
QLD/ NSW / VIC / ACT
Standard (Free) 1-5 Days
- Express Post 1-2 Days
SA / WA / NT / TAS
- Standard (Free) 4-9 Days
- Express Post 2-7 Days
USA, UK & EUROPE:
- Express (Free) 2-7 Days
*If you believe your parcel is lost in transit please contact us asap.
Belly Bands use only reputable delivery services to ensure parcel delivery, however we cannot accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. Strikes, floods etc.)
You can read full Delivery and Buying guide HERE >>
Returns & Exchange
Belly Band may be worn in the hospital and for the safety of our customers and health regulations we are unable to re-sell any opened products.
Please choose your purchase carefully as we cannot provide a Refund or Exchange on open goods unless they are faulty or damaged.
What Can Be Returned / Exchanged within 30 days
- Any Faulty or Damaged item due to manufacturing.
- Any unopened items can be returned for a Refund.
- Any unopened item can be returned for an Exhange.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
*Please contact us first before returning item.
You can read Refund Guide HERE >
Express Worldwide Delivery MADE in AUSTRALIA
Shopify's secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details .
TGA Approved Medical Device Class 1, ARTG No: 282664